We’re looking for a Restaurant Assistant Manager to join our small, friendly team in Manchester. You’ll need to be super organised, calm under pressure and have excellent teamwork skills to deliver an exceptional dining experience for our customers. If you have 2+ years of hospitality experience under your belt and have a passion for delicious plant-based food, then this role might just be for you.
To help us deliver the best experience, we are looking for a full time Assistant Restaurant Manager, with at least 2 years of experience to work 5 days a week at our cosy and lovely restaurant.
What we offer?
- Competitive salary £12.50 + £1 per hour tips, and of course a delicious meal on us.
- Bonus Scheme ( easy targets to hit )
- Opportunity to progress quickly
- Wonderful atmosphere at work
More about the role
If you have a passion for good food and excellent customer service skills, please contact us NOW!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12.50 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Hospitality: 2 years (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
- Day shift (required)
- Night shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person